The Hinchinbrook region is a place of world-class natural beauty and attractions.
The region is located off the north coast of Queensland midway between Townsville and Cairns near Ingham and encompasses world-heritage listed Hinchinbrook Island, Australia’s largest island national park.
From rainforests to mangroves to beaches and everything in between Hinchinbrook Views is the perfect accommodation for your stay in the region.
At a glance:
· 10 minute drive to Ingham
· 5 minute drive to Halifax
· 10 minute drive to Lucinda
· 30 minute drive to Cardwell
· 75 minute drive to Townsville
For more information about Ingham and the Hinchinbrook region visit The Great Green Way.